In partnership with Vancouver Division of Family Practice, Financial Literacy Counsel is hosting their 5th annual tax clinic for resident doctors. MNP is the accounting firm partnering with us to provide the tax clinic this year.
- The tax clinic is open to all current resident doctors in BC.
- You must have a copy of your 2021 Notice of Assessment.
- This complimentary service is for basic 2022 personal tax returns only.
- Bacic returns generally include tax slips provided to report income and tax credits (e.g., T4, T5, or T2200).
- Returns that include CA shift/moonlighting income, rental, or investment income will have a $250 charge.
- For more complex tax situations, please contact Devon Richards to provide you with a quote, at a discounted rate.
- Your partner/spouse is eligible. If you would like to book an appointment for your spouse, please check the “Joint Return” box on the sign up form. You do not need to book an additional appointment for your partner/spouse; both returns will take place during the same appointment.